We create a welcoming atmosphere where our customers receive a great service, The duties for this role will include, checking visitors in and out, seeing to deliveries, adhering to policies and on site regulations and procedures. Answering internal / external telephone calls and administration duties.
The Person Ability to promote a welcoming environment where our clients and customers receive great service.Our Receptionist are Polite and friendly, Good Customer Care skills, Flexible, prepared to help out the rest of the team in a willing and positive manner Neat and tidy in appearance Excellent front of house manner and professionalism at all times. A ‘can do’ attitude Able to work in a busy environment
As an organisation that’s proud of its Great people and believes in the opportunity to be recognised and share success, we provide the opportunity to grow and develop with NVQ qualifications, and actively support learning and career goals
Duties could include
- Answering telephone
- Accurate and competent typist with ability to get it right first time.
- Current use of Word and Excel . Spreadsheets and Databases.
- General office admin including filing, mail etc.
- PA duties to include arrange appointments / trips and personal typing for directors.
- Incoming & Outgoing mail
- General administrative duties as required.
Proguard can provide a professional, articulate and experienced admin person with good personality.